Hanbit Youth Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth group of HPC.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of.. Empty

I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
km1031

PostSubject: I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of..   I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 pm

I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of.. Naruto10

I HATE THEM!!
OVER 500+ EPISODE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
OVER 8+ MOVIES? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Back to top Go down
SumiJung
Admin
SumiJung

PostSubject: Re: I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of..   I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:49 pm

They make more money that way...

Understand the business.

Those three are the most viewed show in America, It's a waste to just end it with 30 episodes. All about money.

Deal with it.

I honestly dislike these "anime" shows. I've watched about 5 in my whole life. But If I watch the beginning or at least part of it, I have to finish watching the entire show. That's why I don't watch at all. There is one that im currently watching, I'm hoping for it to finish already.

EDIT: I don't even know why your so obssesed with these shows not ending. If you don't like it then just don't watch it. No need to tell everyone that you hate those animes.

I also don't think just the fact that they are long doesn't make them bad. Just something to do when you're bored. If one likes the show then they don't care if it's long or not. He/she just watches it whenever the new episode comes out, they don't complain that it's too long.

Hate won't do you any good, not everyone can like everything, there are haters who dislikes few things. Just deal with it.
Back to top Go down
KeviKev
Admin
KeviKev

PostSubject: Re: I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of..   I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:16 am

Hey Min I am starting Naruto and Bleach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of..   I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate naruto, bleach, one piece because of..
Page 1 of 1